Perrie inspired makeup time! :D
First of all, before anything else, wash your face with good cleanser and wipe the dirt of your skin gentely with a soft towel! You don’t wanna damage your skin, right? Also moisturize! As cleanser I use “Eucerin sensitive skin washlotion” and I moist with “Aqualan Emollient Cream”.
Now prime that beautiful clean face and LET’S GET STARTED!
1. Start with foundation. I use YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat, but a good cheap is Rimmel’s “Wake me up”! I prefer using a brush instead of my hand’s.
Conceal your eyes, spots and everything unwanted! Use a creamy concealer, not a liquid one!
Powder that masterpiece! I use Rimmel’s “Stay Matte” for my outer part of face and to inner I use Clinique’s pressed powder! Then add sun powder and blush!
2. This is hard, EYE BROWS. Worst thing ever is drawing them, but to make them with this! Anyways its worth training, now I have beautiful brow color ❤️
First check if you have any brow hair in unwanted place and take them off!
Use non-color wax for your brows and shape them, then take the roght color from this pallette and fill them equally! Then with the same brush take brown wax and use it for outer parts! If you want, wait untillt he brown wax has dried and put the non-color again and use the lightest color with a blending brush making your brow hair a bit lighter, it looks good, trust me!
Then to eye shadow!
first, use the no. 1 color and with your ring finger put it over your lid. Color no. 2 goes to inner part of your eye and to your brow bone.
No. 3 outer part of your eye and crease, BLEND TOWARDS BASE COLOR.
And no. 4 a little bit to your crease and base line with an angled brush where your liquid liner goes with the wing and line your lower lashline with it to half way and blend!
3. Line your eyes and find the wing! The black eyeshadow shoud blend it a bit, so it won’t look so harsh!
4. Mascara timeee! Use the yellow one(or maxfactor 2000 calorie) first, to upper with a shaky motion and to lower so that they get some color, watch out so that you get none spider legs! Then put the purple one to upper making them longer! Also if you want, use falselashes! I prefer Eyelures!
5. Bring some color to your lips! A good old red one is so Pez BUUUT I found something AMAZING today! From maxfactor a lipstick with two heads! One is a darkish red and other shimmering gold! Me gusta so much ❤️
Anyways, that is Perrie Edwards inspired Party makeup! Next will be Sophia classy date or Eleanor school or the other way!
YOU DECIDE ❤️
- newtothe-scene likes this
- kalifornia-kashxo reblogged this from 1dgirlriendbeauty
- chloeburns2 likes this
- katiestar1915 likes this
- kenny-miller likes this
- albaunreece reblogged this from 1dgirlriendbeauty
- albaunreece likes this
- lanadelfabulous2908 likes this
- hemmiiinqs likes this
- 1dgirlriendbeauty posted this